DC Micro-UPS – SDC-M IP 12 V, 15 V or 24 V / 55 W
SNMP / BACnet IP protocols
DC Micro-UPS, with Smart Backup Inside and long service life.
SDC-M IP is a communicating DC Micro-UPS dedicated to protect sensitive equipment in buildings and infrastructures. In case of a power failure, it ensures service continuity to the supplied equipment thanks to the LiFePO4 backup function integrated.
- Backup LiFePO4 inside with very longlife.
- Reboot function available.
- Open protocols HTTPS / SNMP / BACnet IP.
- Closely securises IP applications’ functions in case of a power cut.
- Delivers a constant voltage to equipment, adjustable via HTTPS website, from -8% to +13%
Benefits of the SDC-M IP serie:
- Ultra-compact / Plug and Play.
- Performs self-diagnostic and that of its environment.
- Cabling gain.
- 2 Ethernet ports protected against glitches.
You are using this product? Share your opinion and send us a mail.
No case study on this range available
No FAQ available for this range