Outdoor DC Micro-UPS – SYNAPS IP 12 V DC or 24 V DC
SNMP / BACnet IP communication
Designed to meet WiFi, Mesh and video surveillance security requirements
SYNAPS IP is a communicating DC Micro-UPS specifically designed for 12 or 24 Vdc-powered outdoor video surveillance applications. In the event of power failure, it ensures continuity of service for the equipment it powers with the integrated LiFePO4 backup function.
- Safeguards equipment via a 55 W communicating DC Micro-UPS.
- Filters disturbances of the electrical network.
- 10 kA lightning arrester.
- Reboot function configurable from supervision.
- Protected and backed up Ethernet 2-port switch.
- Secure protocols: SNMP V1 & V3 / HTTPs / BACnet IP.
- Fastenings for customer equipment.
Benefits of the SYNAPS IP range:
- Eliminates brown-outs and provides at least 15 min. backup.
- Protects equipment from lightning and electromagnetic disturbances.
- LifePO4 very long-life battery technology.
- Space available for customer equipment (media converter, PoE injector, etc.).
- Designed for outdoor use, with IP66 watertight and IK10 vandal-proof locked box.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight product (3.3 kg).
To guarantee the best possible operational integration, SYNAPS IP is compatible with video cameras, wireless transmission systems, routers, switches, etc.
- Can be fitted onto a wall, in a pull box or on a video post.
- Possible to pre-wire prior to installation.
Sustainable and economical solution:
- 10 years maintenance-free.
- Remote supervision with reboot function of cameras and associated equipment.
- KIT SYN ANTI VANDAL: protection against cable cutting.
- KIT SYN MP: Post mounting kit.
No case study on this range available
No FAQ available for this range