Outdoor DC Micro-UPS – SYNAPS PoE PoE / PoE+
SNMP / BACnet IP / HTTPS communication
SYNAPS PoE is designed to meet outdoor video, along with WiFi and Mesh network security requirements.
SYNAPS-PoE is an outdoor network interface box dedicated to video applications and PoE powered transmissions. In the event of a brown-out, it ensures continuity of service for the equipment it protects with the built-in Li-ion battery.
- Safeguards up to 4 PoE/PoE+ devices, with a total PoE budget of 60 W.
- Device Activity Monitoring for automatic per-port reboot.
- Filters disturbances of the electrical network.
- 10 kA lightning arrester.
- Reboot function configurable from supervision.
- Protected and backed up Ethernet switch with 2 or 4 PoE ports and 1 uplink.
- Secure protocols: SNMP V1 & V3 / HTTPS / BACnet IP.
- Fastenings for customer equipment.
Benefits of the SYNAPS PoE range:
- Eliminates brown-outs and provides at least 15 min backup.
- Protects equipment from lightning and electromagnetic disturbances.
- LifePO4 very long-life battery technology.
- Space available for customer equipment (media converter)(190W x 200H x 125D mm).
- Designed for outdoor use, with IP66 watertight and IK10 vandal-proof locked cabinet.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight product (3.5 kg).
- SPACE BOX version : with more available space for customer equipment (400W x 300H x 150D mm).
To guarantee an operational installation, SYNAPS PoE is compatible with video cameras, wireless transmission systems, routers, switches, etc.
- Can be fitted onto a wall, in a pull box or on a video post.
- Possible to pre-wire prior to installation.
- Configuration by web server.
Sustainable and economical solution:
- 10 years maintenance-free.
- Remote supervision with reboot function of cameras and associated equipment.
- KIT SYN ANTI VANDAL: protection against cable cutting.
- KIT SYN MP: Post mounting kit.