UPS DC – AXS3 12 V ou 24 V
Complies with Standard : EN 50131 – 6 grade 3.
“Alarm Systems, Intrusion and hold-up systems”
VdS Approval (only for 12V)
Certificates can be downloaded from the SLAT website
Communication by LED on the front panel – Dry Contact
The AXS3 emergency power supplies with batteries provide permanent and backup power for Intrusion and Access Control installations.
- Controls and reports operating status
- Monitors battery presence and impedance (aging)
- Protects the battery from temperature variations
- Protects the battery at end of discharge
- Opening and tamper contacts
Benefits of the AXS3 range:
- Two independent fuse-protected load outlets
- Optional: card with 3 feeders and 5 feeders
- Dimensioned to operate 24/7 at rated power
- Built-in lightning protection
- Resists short-circuits on load outlets
- The installation is available as soon as the mains returns
You are using this product? Share your opinion and send us a mail.
No case study on this range available
No FAQ available for this range