DC UPS – AES / AESI 24 V or 48 V
Certified as per standard: EN 54-4/A2.
“Fire detection and alarm systems”
Certified, as per standard: EN 12 101-10.
“Smoke and heat control systems”
Communication by LED on the front panel – Dry Contact
The AES emergency power supplies provide permanent and backup power for Fire Safety installations.
- Monitors battery presence and impedance (aging)
- The installation is available as soon as the mains returns
- Protects the battery from temperature variations
Benefits of the AES range:
- A wide range of products in terms of power and enclosures
- Batteries connections supplied with protected lugs
- Built-in lightning protection
- Alarm reports on dry contacts
You are using this product? Share your opinion and send us a mail.
No case study on this range available
No FAQ available for this range