DC UPS – SWP-Lithium 24 V or
48 V with LiFePO4 Backup
Remote communication via IP and on the front panel by Digital Display Backup Lithium Iron Phosphate technology (LiFePO4)
Emergency power supplies of the SWP range provide a permanent power supply and backup for Information and Communication Systems.
- Controls and reports the operating statuses by Internet Protocol
- Controls the presence of the backup
- Protects the backup at the end of discharge
- Status display on the front panel.
Benefits of the SWP-Lithium range:
- Associated backup
- 5 fused load outputs
- Built-in lightning protection
- Fully protected product with rear connectors
- Takes up less space
- Service life of more than 10 years.
Ratings available for SWP-Lithium:
|250 W util|
|24 V DC||12 A||4 à 10 A|
|48 V DC||6 A||2 à 4 A|
DC UPS SWP-Lithium are available in 2 x 2U racks.
|Operating power (W)||Autonomy expressed in hours and minutes|
The whole range : DC UPS Communication Systems - DC UPS – SWP-Lithium
DC Micro-UPS systems of the Safe DC range: lead and cadmium-free "Smart Backup Inside" with very long service life 12 V.
Range allows for rapid deployment of reliable and sustainable video protection systems, using existing public lighting.