DC UPS – EPVIDEO
Active video protection, in all circumstances.
EPV320 – EPV640 – EPV760
Emergency power supplies available 24/7 for cameras mounted on public lamp posts.
The EPVIDEO range enables you to quickly deploy reliable and durable video protection systems, using existing public lighting infrastructures. It ensures 24/24 power supply and continuity of service for equipment in case of power failure.
- Full Outdoor cabinet: 100% airtight, IP66.
- Vandal-proof: IK10 impact resistance and cable protection housing.
- Filters disturbances of the electrical network.
- Remote supervision via TCP/IP Internet protocol, SNMP.
- Integrated 2 port switch.
- Interoperable: associativity certificate supplied with your offer.
Benefits of the EPVIDEO range:
- Ultra compact “plug & play” High Energy Efficiency energy pack (built-in backup).
- Built-in lightning protection.
- More than 1,800 complete charging cycles
- Simple to put into operation: can be installed on a post, wall or in a pull box.
- NEW SPACE BOX version: with space available for
- Option: wide range of PoE injectors.
To guarantee an operational installation, the electric power supply must be compatible with the cameras, wireless transmission systems, routers, switches, etc.
- The SLAT configurator validates your installation’s compatibility and power budget.
- You are systematically given an associativity report with your EPVIDEO offer. This is mandatory in order to benefit from a 2
Request an interconnectivity report for your installations.
- Without civil engineering works.
- Possible to pre-wire prior to installation.
- The video point can be moved very quickly.
Sustainable and economical solution
- No maintenance for 7 to 10 years
- Cancellation of electric meter subscriptions.
- Remote supervision with reboot function of cameras and associated equipment.
- Functions with energy savers for public lighting.
- 4 PoE / HPoE injectors allowing video products to receive
power supply thanks to Ethernet cables with RJ 45 connections.
- 1000 BOX: box to add customer equipment.
- 24 V AC KIT: Voltage converter for equipment powered by 24 V AC
You are using this product? Share your opinion and send us a mail.
No case study on this range available
No FAQ available for this range